In this course, you will :
- Discover what Typescript is all about.
- How beautifully Visual Studio code is used to create a typescript app.
- Learn about module loaders.
- Recognize type definitions and the various providers.
- Installing and configuring Typescript with Visual studio code
- Working with variable declarations and types
- Working with Enums and Arrays
- Working with Functions (Basic)
- Working with Anonymous and Lambda functions
- Working with Interfaces
- Working with Classes
- Working with Generics
- Working with Modules
- More on Typescript Modules
- Namespaces in Typescript
- Introduction to Type definitions
- Type definitions with Definitely typed and typings