In this course, you will learn :
- Methods for gaining data science skills and experience that are practical.
- What courses should you take if you want to be a data scientist?
- What difficulties should people be prepared to face?
- Best practises for landing a data science job.
- Common misunderstandings
- What personality traits are shared by successful data scientists?
- What changes has the industry seen in recent years?
- Practical advice for women and minorities interested in pursuing a career in data science.
- What is your educational and professional background?
- How did you make your way into data science?
- Why are you passionate about data science?
- What's the most practical way to acquire the skills and experience needed to become a data scientist
- What challenges should people be prepared to encounter?
- What educational backgrounds lend themselves well to becoming a data scientist?
- What best practices do you recommend for landing a great job in data science?
- Do you have any project management advice for analytics professionals?
- What advice do you have about diversifying the workforce in tech?
- What advice would you give to women within tech, specifically?
- What is the biggest obstacle you've overcome along the way?
- What are the best resources for people interested in a data science career?
- What is happening in data science globally?
- What's so exciting/emerging about the field?
- How has the industry changed in recent years?
- What do you think are the greatest areas of need in data science?
- What are some common misconceptions in the field?