In this course, you will
- Play the most common guitar chords in a fingerpicking style.
- Be able to play a bassline with your thumb at the same time as playing a melody with your fingers.
- Understand how to break down fingerpicking patterns into the bass/thumb and the melody/fingers and how to practice building up the component parts.
- Read tablature and play along to a metronome.
- Have a formula for composing your own fingerpicking patterns.
- Play in alternate bass, travis picking and clawhammer styles.
- Learn Fingerpick.