"Want To Become Expert In ETAP Software and Power System?" This course will help you to achieve your goals to become ETAP and Power System Expert.
Welcome to the course "ETAP Power System Analysis"
What is ETAP Software?
ETAP is an analytical engineering software which is helpful for an electrical engineer to simulate and analyze the steady state and dynamic power system. It is used by various sectors such as Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Industrial, Transportation and Low voltage.
What is the purpose of this course?
The purpose of this course is to learn power system modeling & analysis using ETAP software which will cover a range of ETAP functionalities used to design & solve various power system practical problems.
The course will begin with the software overview, basics of one-line diagram creation, data entry, and quickly expands the users’ knowledge to include methods to automatically perform multiple ‘what if’ studies using multiple scenarios. Wherever possible, it is explained with hand calculations and comparing the results with ETAP software so that it becomes more easier to the attendees to understand the concepts.
Wherever possible, the topics are explained with hand calculations so that it can become more clear to the attendees from the fundamental point of view.
For whom the course is intended or useful?
The course is intended for:
- the beginners who are new to ETAP software.
- the students for preparing their projects and thesis
- the college graduates who wants to increase their skills and knowledge on ETAP software which can be helpful in order to crack the interviews
- the professionals working for companies who needs to perform the power system analysis
What you are going to learn from this course?
- Basic and Advanced Concepts of Power System Analysis
- Design and Simulate Electrical Power System Using ETAP 19.5 Software (Latest Version)
- Creating New Project in ETAP
- Understanding ETAP Software Overview & Toolbars
- Create Single Line Diagram in ETAP With Conventional Modelling Method & Auto-Build (Time Saving)
- Load Flow Analysis - Theory, Comparison of Hand Calculations and ETAP Results
- Load Flow Analysis Example
- Cable Sizing Analysis
- Transformer MVA Sizing
- Generator Load Sharing
- Transformer X/R Ratio Calculation
- Short Circuit Analysis - Theory, Comparison of Hand Calculations and ETAP Results
- Short Circuit Analysis - Vendor Type Testing of Medium and Low Voltage Circuit Breaker (IEC Standard)
- Short Circuit Analysis Example
- Protection Coordination (Relay Coordination) Analysis - Theory
- Protection Coordination Analysis - Auto Star Evaluation
- Protection Coordination Analysis Example