In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of network security, such as authentication, authorization, and auditing.
- About Kerberos fundamental concepts such as Key Distribution Centers (KDC), Principals, and Ticketing.
- Look at common protocol-specific attacks and how Kerberos handles them.
- Gain hands-on experience with Kerberos by creating a principal and requesting a Ticket-Granting Ticket from an Authentication Server.
- Learned a new in-demand skill that will allow you to better protect your data.
- The Three A's
- Message Integrity
- Public Key Ecryption
- Protocol: An analogy
- Protocol: Kerberos
- Attacks: Replay Attack
- Attacks: Man in the Middle