In this course, you will learn:
- How to use a method to convert a community or affinity group from disagreement to agreement in order to effect social change.
- How to reflect on your deliberative process participation.
- How to talk about emotionally charged topics using web-based technologies
- The jury's background at a high level.
- Deliberations for Social Change
- The Trilemma of the Maroons
- The Art of Deliberation – Part I
- The Art of Deliberation – Part II
- The Legalization, Regulation, and Taxation of Marijuana – Part I
- The Legalization, Regulation, and Taxation of Marijuana – Part II