In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of Model-View-Controller (MVC), microservices, Spring Boot, and the configurations required to develop any microservices or standalone production-grade Spring application will be covered.
- How to connect to a database, create a web interface, and handle errors.
- Able to create your first Spring Boot application.
- Basics of MVC, Microservices, and Spring Boot
- Getting Started: Spring Initializr
- @Configuration, @SpringBootApplication, @Bean, @Component
- Configuration Management
- Developing a Web Application using @Controller
- Developing the Web UI using Thymeleaf
- Database Integration: Spring Data
- Error Handling
- Your First App: Media Playlist
- Download and Run the Application