In this coures, you will :
- Learn how to use SQL to help you make decisions. It is based on a case study of an online movie rental company with a database containing customer information, movie ratings, actor background information, and other information.
- Learn how to use SQL queries to investigate topics such as customer preferences, customer engagement, and sales development.
- covers SQL extensions for online analytical processing (OLAP), which makes obtaining key insights from multidimensional aggregated data easier.
- Introduction to business intelligence for a online movie rental database
- Decision Making with simple SQL queries
- Data Driven Decision Making with advanced SQL queries
- Data Driven Decision Making with OLAP SQL queries