With this course, you will:
- Submit iOS apps to the Apple App Store
- Understand the basic concepts of programming
- Apply for JR iOS developer jobs
- Work fluently with Swift and iOS
- Work as an iOS freelancer
- Master Swift from basics to advanced
- Learn mobile app design with Sketch
- Build ARKit & CoreML apps
The course contains core foundation principles so you can build complex apps. After you master the foundation iOS and Swift principles you will want to start taking the advanced sections. The advanced topics are designed to take your skills to the highest level.
Some of the advanced topics are: Mastering protocols & delegates, diving deep into swift extensions, swift data structures, protocol oriented programming, reactive programming in swift, unit testing, UI testing .