With this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Be able to build any app you want
- Start your own app based business
- Create a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs at a technology company
- Become a digital nomad by working as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit2
- Create apps that use Machine Learning using Apple’s new CoreML2 and CreateML
- Level-Up as an iOS developer by getting to grips with the latest APIs
- Master app design so you’ll know how to wireframe, mockup and prototype your app idea
- Master app marketing so you can publish your apps and generate downloads
This course includes over 7 hours of content on Apple’s brand new ARKit 2 for making Augmented Reality apps as well as CoreML2 & CreateML for making intelligent apps with machine learning. You’ll be building your own machine learning models that use Artificial Intelligence to recognize images and emotions in tweets.
This course will cover: Concepts of object oriented programming, control structures, data structure, software design, networking, persistent local data storage, apple store kit machine learning, and augmented reality.