In this course, you will :
- Understand key investing concepts and how they can be applied in a real world setting..
- How to make good choices when markets are up and when markets are down.
- Invest in company stocks with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved..
- Invest in Bonds with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved..
- Understand how cash investments fit in an overall portfolio..
- Invest in real estate with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved..
- Understand Active and Index mutual fund strategies..
- Evaluate mutual funds in terms of risk..
- Comprehend the similarities and differences of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) compared to mutual funds..
- Choose from core investment strategies such as value or contrarian investing, growth investing, and technical analysis..
- Avoid the dangerous investment mistakes that can really damage your results..
- Describe many different investment types from Mutual Fund Types, Stock Types, and Bond Types..
- Determine if a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is a good alternative for them..
- Understand Capital Gains and Capital Losses..
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of alternative investments such as investing in Precious Metals (Gold/Silver) and Collectibles..
- Apply key action steps to reach your investment goals..