In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamental concepts underlying this language, as well as its main features and YAML's capabilities.
- You will need to understand what YAML is. Then you'll get into more specifics like syntax, data types, and more complex data types like sequences, mappings, and pairs.
- Learned a valuable new skill that is both transferable and highly applicable.
1. Syntax of YAML
- Overview of syntax in YAML
- Overview of data types in YAML
- Overview of advanced data types in YAML
- Comparison of various data formats
2. Applications of YAML
- Overview of various tools using YAML
- Overview of parsers and emitters for YAML