In this course, you will :
- Learn the language of alternative investments so you can communicate and collaborate more effectively with your colleagues and customers.
- Analyze alternative investments, such as private equity, private debt, hedge funds, and real estate, and identify distinguishing characteristics such as size, risk, and liquidity.
- Increase your confidence and ability to evaluate potential investment opportunities and maximise the value of your investment portfolio.
- Learn the skills and strategies needed to select the best alternative manager or to become that manager yourself.
- Private Equity
- Private Debt, Distress Investing, and Secondaries
- Hedge Funds
- Real Estate
- Portfolio Construction