In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to use the tools dplyr and ggplot2 to learn the intertwined processes of data manipulation and visualisation.
- In order to answer exploratory questions, you'll learn to manipulate data by filtering, sorting, and summarising a real dataset of historical country data.
- You'll then learn how to use the ggplot2 package to create informative line plots, bar plots, histograms, and more from this processed data.
- You'll get a sense of the importance of exploratory data analysis as well as the power of Tidyverse tools.
- This is an excellent primer for those with no prior experience in R who want to perform data analysis.
- Data wrangling
- Data visualization
- Grouping and summarizing
- Types of visualizations