In this course, you will learn:
- What are chatbots and why are they revolutionary?
- The basic principles of excellent chatbot design; What WatsonAssistant is and how you may use its AI capabilities.
- How to make your own chatbot without having to know how to code.
- How to set up a chatbot on a WordPress website.
- If you want to build chatbots for customers, here's how to become an IBM Partner.
- How to Profit from Chatbots.
1. Introduction to Chatbots
- Introduction to making money with Chatbots
- Becoming an IBM Partner
- Selling clients on the idea
- Finding new clients locally and online
2. Introduction to Chatbots
- What are chatbots?
- The emergence of Messengers and AI
- Who are chatbots for?
- The chatbot we're going to build
3. Introduction to Watson Assistant (formerly Conversation)
- WatsonAssistant components
- Dos and Dont's of dialog design
4. Building Our Chatbot: Intents and Entities
- Creating a workspace
- Defining Chit Chat intents
- Defining Domain-Specific intents
- Defining entities
5. Building Our Chatbot Dialog
- The defaultWelcomeandAnything elsenodes
- Creating Chit Chat dialog
- Simple conditions and responses
- Handling complex dialog flow
- Trying out and exporting our chatbot
6. Deploying Our Chatbot on WordPress
- Deploying our chatbot on WordPress
- Installing and configuring the Watson Assistant plugin
- Finding and fixing problems
- More advanced concepts
- Analyzing chatbot conversations