In this course, you will learn :
- how to use statistics like the mean, median, and mode to summarise your data Working with datasets ranging from Amazon revenue to US Presidential ratings, you'll learn the differences between each of these fundamental statistics and, more importantly, when to use each.
- understanding of your dataset, allowing you to communicate results to stakeholders more effectively.
- Learn how to use statistical plots like the histogram, scatter plot, and bar plot to visualise your data in Spreadsheets.
- Learn how to create a hypothesis, test it using various statistical tests, and interpret the results correctly.
- Getting To Know Your Data
- Statistical Data Visualization
- Statistical Hypothesis Testing
- Case Study: Dating Profile Analysis