In this course, you will :
- Learn how Google, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations can help you with your individual productivity needs.
- Cover spreadsheet fundamentals like entering and selecting data, how to format data, what the different data types are, and how to edit worksheets.
- Organize and optimize your Google Spreadsheets by manipulating the screen display, sorting and filtering data, and pivot tables.
- Follow the demonstrations on sharing, collaboration, and publishing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Review the best practices to implement when working in Google slides, how to create and import slides, slide layout options, slide navigation, save options, and slide themes.
- Take a closer look at Google Documents formatting options by learning about advanced formatting and ways to customize a document.