In this course, you will :
- capable of creating a basic budget using Google Sheets
- capable of taking the Google Sheets Budget and converting it into presentable files
- capable of reading the summary tab, sharing the budget, creating permissions for others to access, formatting the charts, and using conditional formatting
- Open Google Sheets and a Google Sheets Template, then populate the template.
- Understand the various sections of the Summary tab, as well as how to share your Google Sheet with others.
- Format your charts, add conditional formatting, and learn how to make your Google Sheets visually appealing.
- In an interview, highlight your hands-on experience.
- Access Google Sheets and Open a Google Sheets Template
- Delete and Populate rows in the Setup, Expense, and Income Tab
- Understand the different sections of the Summary tab
- Share your Google Sheets with others
- Format your charts and add conditional formatting
- Make the Google Sheets into a Presentable File