In this coures, you will :
- Learn and apply the fundamentals of SQL data cleaning strategies to normalise or create a column from existing data, as well as perform the appropriate data cleaning methodology based on the goals for further analysis.
- Learn when and how to use advanced joins (such as self joins) to write queries that run quickly across large datasets, as well as the high-level tradeoffs with queries, such as performance and what you can do to optimise them.
- capable of completing complex SQL tasks such as data cleaning and tuning the performance of your queries so that they run quickly even over large data sets
- Basic SQL
- SQL JOINs
- SQL Aggregations
- SQL Subqueries & Temporary Tables
- SQL Data Cleaning
- SQL Window Functions
- SQL Advanced JOINs AND Performance Tuning