In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to create categorical variables, aggregate data into a single column with multiple filtering conditions, and calculate counts and percentages using the CASE WHEN statement.
- Subqueries are discussed in the SELECT, FROM, and WHERE clauses.
- You will learn when subqueries are required to construct your dataset and where to best include them in your queries.
- Learn how to extract more complex data from a relational database using nested and correlated subqueries.
- You'll also learn about common table expressions and how to build queries that use multiple common table expressions.
- Discover window functions and how to pass aggregate functions along a datasequence.
- We'll take the CASE
- Short and Simple Subqueries
- Correlated Queries, Nested Queries, and Common Table Expressions
- Window Functions