In this course, you will learn :
- How to create master pages with HTML, CSS, and the Visual Studio IDE.
- You will save a lot of time by learning how to design and work with master pages because you will be able to reuse some elements (header, menus, logos, etc.) without having to constantly code them.
- How to deal with nested master pages, pages for various browsers, and how to design pages with CSS and themes.
- You will have acquired a new skill that will significantly shorten your development time.
- The Need for Master Pages
- Using Master Pages to Specify Default Content
- Setting the MasterPageFile Property Using Code
- Nested Master Pages
- Master Pages for Different Browsers
- Master Pages and ASP.NET AJAX (C#)
- Designing Master Pages Using Themes and CSS
- Master Page Life Cycle Events