In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing. This course covers cloud computing's key benefits, cloud service models such as SaaS and IaaS, public, private, and hybrid cloud deployment models, and open-source cloud technologies.
- Learn about Linux virtualization techniques such as QEMU-KVM, Libvirt, and the widely used cloud instance initialization method cloud-init. This course introduces namespaces and how to connect them using Linux bridges and OpenvSwitch.
- Docker, Dockerfile, and Docker networking are used to teach you about containerization.
- Explain OpenStack and Kubernetes, two open-source cloud management and orchestration platforms.
- Learn about various OpenStack concepts as well as the process of creating virtual machines in OpenStack via the Web interface and command line.
- Learn how to use YAML-based Heat templates to automate these deployments. This course will also cover OpenStack networking constructs such as security groups and Floating IPs.
- introduce you to the Kubernetes architecture, API objects such as Pods and Services, the kubectl interface, and networking integration with a CNI plugin The course will also show how to deploy an application using Kubernetes.
- introduce Juniper Networks Contrail Networking (CN2), a cloud-native SDN solution for intelligent networking and security in the Telco and IT cloud.
- Learn about virtual networks, underlays and overlays, as well as tunnelling protocols like VXLAN. The course will look at approaches such as Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN).
- Discover the cloud-native Contrail Networking architecture and how it integrates with orchestration systems like Kubernetes. The Contrail user interface will be explored, as will Contrail's advanced networking features for creating Kubernetes custom networks and multi-interface Pods.
- Juniper Cloud Concepts and Open Source Technologies
- Introduction to OpenStack and Kubernetes Orchestrators
- Introduction to the Juniper Contrail Networking Solution