In this course, you will learn :
- History of operating systems, installation, configuration, hardware connectors and peripheral identification, and troubleshooting techniques
- Cloud computing characteristics, benefits, and trends, web browser essentials, software development fundamentals, and database fundamentals are all covered.
- Storage and network types that are commonly used, common security risks, and secure browsing practises
- A technical and troubleshooting application for an IT customer support role.
- Introduction to Hardware and Operating Systems
- Introduction to Software, Programming, and Databases
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Networking and Storage
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Essentials