In this course, you will learn :
- Determine the function and worth of Google Cloud products and services.
- Learn the skills required for success as a cloud developer engineer.
- Choose from and use the following Google Cloud application deployment environments: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance enhancement techniques for Google Cloud infrastructure and applications
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Getting Started With Application Development
- Securing and Integrating Components of your Application
- App Deployment, Debugging, and Performance
- Application Development with Cloud Run