In this course, you will learn :
- how to make an infographic that is both informative and eye-catching
- Learn how to use Illustrator and Cinema 4D's digital tools to illustrate, render, and showcase information in a stylish manner.
- Investigate the interfaces of Cinema 4D and Adobe Illustrator and become acquainted with the digital tools required for the course.
- Begin the preparation phase by creating a mood board with visual references based on your subject of choice. Discover how to expand your theme into an entire concept.
- Learn how to merge your model with Cinema 4D before beginning to add geometric details.
- Before rendering your composition, learn how to refine it by adding light, colour, and texture. Jing demonstrates how to sketch the final details onto your model once your render is complete.
- how to add information in a clean, concise, and visually appealing manner
1. Illustrated Infographic: Concept and Visual Idea
- What Is an Illustrated Infographic?
- Softwares and Interfaces
- Concept, Visual Idea and Mood Board
2. Creating an Illustration Mixing 2D and 3D Tools
- Creating the Shape in Illustrator
- Turning a 2D Shape into a 3D Object
- Creating Geometric Shapes
- Texturing and Lighting
- Final Sketch
3. Finalising and Presenting Your Illustrated Infographic
- Designing the Infographic Layout
- How to Promote and Present Your Work