In this course, you will :
- Learn how to make scatter plots and count plots using lists of data as well as pandas DataFrames.
- One of the major benefits of using Seaborn is the ability to easily add a third variable to your plots by using colour to represent different subgroups.
- Make and personalise plots that depict the relationship between two quantitative variables.
- The ability to easily create subplots in a single figure is a huge benefit of using Seaborn!
- Learn how to make and modify categorical plots like box plots, bar plots, count plots, and point plots.
- Investigate survey data from young people on their interests, students on their study habits, and adult men on their feelings about masculinity.
- Learn how to add informative plot titles and axis labels, which are essential components of any data visualisation!
- You will also learn how to customise the style of your visualisations so that your audience can be oriented to the key takeaways more quickly.
- Introduction to Seaborn
- Visualizing Two Quantitative Variables
- Visualizing a Categorical and a Quantitative Variable
- Customizing Seaborn Plots