In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of Python syntax, load your first Python modules, and use functions to generate a suspect list for Bayes, DataCamp's prize-winning Golden Retriever.
- gain access to a powerful Python library: pandas Pandas is capable of reading, modifying, and searching tabular datasets (like spreadsheets and database tables).
- Another Python module, matplotlib, will be used to generate line plots. You will use line plots to analyse the letter frequencies from the ransom note and several handwriting samples in order to identify the kidnapper.
- Discover how to make three new types of plots: scatter plots, bar plots, and histograms.
- Getting Started in Python
- Loading Data in pandas
- Plotting Data with matplotlib
- Different Types of Plots