In this course, you will :
- Learn the distinctions between a data engineer and a data scientist, as well as an overview of the various tools used by data engineers. You will also gain a better understanding of how cloud technology plays a role in data engineering.
- Learn about the various types of databases used by data engineers, how parallel computing is a key component of the data engineer's toolkit, and how to schedule data processing jobs using scheduling frameworks.
- Learn how to extract raw data from a variety of sources, transform it into actionable insights, and load it into relevant databases for consumption!
- You will execute and plan an ETL process that converts raw course rating data into actionable course recommendations for DataCamp students!
- Introduction to Data Engineering
- Data engineering toolbox
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)