In this course, you will :
- Learn to read while dealing with a dyslexic learning disability.
- Learn everything there is to know about the phonetic structure of the English language.
- Learn the English letter directionality for writing and reading.
- Use the manuscript, slant manuscript, and cursive fonts to master all letter and handwriting styles.
- Spelling, writing, reading comprehension, listening, sight words, and speaking are all covered.
- Learn about the various parts of the English language, such as consonants, vowels, prefixes, and suffixes.
- Use lower and higher vocabulary phrases to help a child's vocabulary grow.
- Learn how to use Story Mapping to write fiction and nonfiction with setting, problem, goal, events, and how to effectively end a story.
- ESL students must be able to read and comprehend English effectively.
1. Introduction to CompuRead Program
- Teacher Instructions
- Major Purposes of CompuRead
- Listings of Levels and Stories Within CompuRead
- Why CompuRead is Needed in Today's Education
- Features of CompuRead
- CompuRead's Mission and Vision
- Innovations In CompuRead