In this course, you will :
- Learn how the integumentary system's components (the epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands) help to protect our bodies.
- Learn how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects the body and allows it to move.
- Recognize the elements of the human musculoskeletal system.
- Recognize the elements of the human integumentary system.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the human musculoskeletal and integumentary systems.
- Describe the functions of the human musculoskeletal system's components.
- Describe the functions of the human integumentary system's components.
- Understand the integumentary system anatomy and function
- Understand the skeletal system anatomy and function
- Learn joint classifications, function, and clinical correlations
- Learn skeletal muscle anatomy and function