In this course, you will learn:
- Use basic project evaluation criteria to distinguish between simple, compound, effective interest rate for the period, and discount rate.
- Recognize the value of flowcharts in resolving valuation issues.
- Calculate future value, current value, interest rates, and the number of periods using Microsoft Excel functions.
- Determine how periodic rates, nominal rates, and conversion frequencies are related.
- Convert between distinct periodic and nominal rates correctly.
- To convert rates, use Excel functions.
- Carry out discounted cash flow valuations correctly and provide equivalent value formulae.
- Time Value of Money
- Working with rates
- Methods and criteria