In this course, you will learn:
- The AP® Macroeconomics curriculum has been mastered.
- As you master essential topics from professional AP® Macroeconomics teachers, you will gain confidence in the content.
- Interactive graphing can help you develop graphical intuition.
- Exam preparation with graded exam-style questions.
- Introduction & Basic Concepts
- Supply & Demand
- Measures of Economic Performance
- Nominal & Real Values
- Classical & Keynesian Models
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Short-Run Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Moving to Long-Run Equilibrium
- Economic Growth
- Fiscal Policy
- Money & the Money Market
- Money Creation
- Monetary Policy
- Loanable Funds
- Phillips Curve
- Comparative Advantage & Trade