In this course, you will :
- Discover how to connect to a database and retrieve data from it.
- Learn about SQL queries, which will allow you to perform some computations on the database side to make things more efficient.
- You'll get a crash course in HTTP and learn how to make your own HTTP requests from within R.
- Learn more about the JSON format to move one step closer to dominating the web.
- Learn how to use the haven and foreign packages to quickly and easily import them into R!
- Importing data from databases
- Importing data from the web
- Importing data from statistical software packages