In this course, you will learn:
- Why do some lesson plans necessitate a more precise orchestration?
- How to create a lesson plan that incorporates a variety of learning activities
- How might collaborative learning be made more effective?
- How to create a graphic representation of an orchestration graph
- What are some of the graph's probable edges, as influenced by educational research?
- What are the different types of operators that can be used in a dataflow?
- How to use FROG to edit, distribute, and execute graphs
- When is the best time to switch from one activity to another?
- Introduction to orchestration graphs
- Optimizing collaborative learning
- Inside orchestration graph
- Final debrief