In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to influence others at work.
- You'll begin by learning specific strategies for gaining power and influencing others that have been proven to work.
- Learn how to be more effective at pitching business ideas to your bosses and forming coalitions among stakeholders. You'll also look at how to persuade your customers to buy more.
- You will learn how to create, develop, and maintain a power base in your organisation, as well as how to influence people in situations where formal authority is not available.
- This course will teach you how to tell the difference between influence and manipulation so that you can be more persuasive when working with your line managers, peers, and direct reports.
- You'll learn how to create and maintain high-quality relationships in order to increase your power and influence. You'll also learn how to shield yourself from the unwelcome influence of others.
- Learn from Michigan University's leadership experts.
- This course will help you gain confidence and develop your leadership skills while working with experts in team leadership strategies at the University of Michigan.
- You'll be able to become a more persuasive and influential leader at work.
- Building Your Base of Power
- Influencing People Without Relying on Formal Authority
- Developing High‐Quality Relationships to Enhance Influence and Power
- Protect Yourself from Unwanted Influence