In this course, you will :
- Discuss how to use color-based highlights and text to guide your viewer through the data.
- In addition, a dataset on common pollutant values in the United States is introduced.
- how to select a colour palette for your visualisation based on the type of data it displays
- Discuss the bootstrap resampling technique for assessing uncertainty, as well as how to properly visualise it.
- Learn how to optimise your visualisations at each stage of the data science workflow.
- Highlighting your data
- Using color in your visualizations
- Showing uncertainty
- Visualization in the data science workflow