In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Keras to train a neural network to recognise objects in images.
- Convolutions are introduced, and students learn how to use them on image data.
- Examine how convolutions are incorporated into Keras neural networks.
- Learn how to build a deep network by stacking multiple convolutional layers.
- Learn how to keep track of and control the number of parameters as the network grows.
- Concentrate on our ability to track how well a network is performing and investigate methods for improving convolutional neural networks.
- Image Processing With Neural Networks
- Using Convolutions
- Going Deeper
- Understanding and Improving Deep Convolutional Networks