In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Spark to process complex real-world data and the fundamentals of pipelines.
- A review of the fundamentals of DataFrame and the significance of data cleaning.
- A look at different methods for modifying the contents of DataFrames in Spark.
- Increase the efficiency of data cleaning tasks by increasing performance or lowering resource requirements.
- DataFrame details
- Manipulating DataFrames in the real world
- Improving Performance
- Complex processing and data pipelines