In this course, you will :
- Excel spreadsheets can be used to perform a variety of data analysis tasks such as data wrangling, pivot table use, data mining, and chart creation.
- Using R, R Studio, and Jupyter, complete the data analysis process, including data preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive modelling.
- Using SQL and R from JupyterLab, you can create relational databases and tables, query data, sort, filter, and aggregate result sets.
- With Cognos and R Shiny, you can communicate your data findings using a variety of data visualisation techniques such as charts, plots, and interactive dashboards.
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Excel Basics for Data Analysis
- Data Visualization and Dashboards with Excel and Cognos
- Introduction to R Programming for Data Science
- SQL for Data Science with R
- Data Visualization with R
- Data Science with R - Capstone Project