In this course, you will learn :
- Write high-quality agile user stories, estimate and assign story points to them, and track them on ZenHub with a kanban board.
- Create RESTful Python microservices, test them with TDD, use CI/CD, and deploy them using serverless and container technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Create and run unit tests using test-driven development (TDD) techniques such as coverage reports, factories, fakes, and mock objects.
- Build a portfolio to demonstrate your job readiness and gain technical experience through hands-on labs and projects.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Agile Development and Scrum
- Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Application Development using Microservices and Serverless
- Introduction to Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Application Security and Monitoring
- DevOps Capstone Project