In this course, you will :
- Explain the advantages of infrastructure as code (IaC).
- Investigate AWS infrastructure as code offerings.
- Create the pipeline automatically.
- Create a pipeline using AWS CloudFormation.
- Separate continuous integration from continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
- Investigate serverless application deployment strategies.
- How to use AWS SAM and AWS CodeDeploy to deploy updates to AWS Lambda.
- Investigate deployment details and errors.
- Reading: Recap of Previous Course
- Deployment Strategies for Virtual Machines
- Reading: Deployment Strategies for Serverless
- Deploying to Compute
- Understanding the Appspec File
- Reading: AppSpec File
- Reading: Create your own AWS account
- Reading: Deploying Updates to Lambda with SAM and CodeDeploy
- Troubleshooting Deployment Details and Errors
- Infrastructure as Code
- Reading: Abstracting IaaC on AWS
- Automating the Creation of the Pipeline
- Troubleshooting AWS CloudFormation
- Introduction to Exercise 3