In this course, you will learn :
- What exactly is schema therapy?
- Learn how to use schema psychotherapy to treat BPD.
- Worksheets and templates for your counselling sessions that are ready to use.
- Discover how to identify borderline personality disorder.
- Learn techniques for cognitive, experiential, behavioural, and counselling counselling.
1. Basics of Schema Therapy
- Treatment with CBT
- Development of Schema
- Comorbidity of disorders
- Rationale for schema therapy
- Modes of characteristics
2. Creating Treatment Plan
- How to structure treatment?
- Stages of Treatment
3. Understanding Theraputic Relationships
- Elements of relationship
- Therapist's Schemas
4. Experiential techniques for BPD
5. Implementing Cognitive Techniques
- Introduction to Cognitive Techniques
- 9 most effective techniques
6. Implementing Behavioral Techniques
7. Specific Techniques
- for Detached protector
- for Abandoned abused child
- for Angry impulsive child
- for Punitive parent
- for Healthy adult
8. Termination of therapy
Concluding your therapy