In this course, you will :
- Explore the history of recording and its trends before diving into the various types of voice recordings and the equipment required to record them professionally, from microphones to editing software.
- Tom gives tips on how to use the equipment to get the best results and how to overcome challenges while recording.
- Prepare your recording space as Tom demonstrates how to improve a room's acoustics with common household items. Then it's time to capture your audio!
- With Tom as your guide, learn about mic techniques, talent management, and more before recording your chosen project.
- View Tom's thoughts on voice placement and learn how to combine voice recordings with video. Using audio editing software, clean up your recordings and discover elements you can add to your project to improve the audience experience.
- To complete the course, Tom walks you through exporting your finished audio and sharing it with the rest of the world.
1. History and Equipment Basics
- The Amazing World of Sound
- Learning What Good Sound Is
- Types of Voice Recording
- Equipment and Tools
2. The Recordings
- Preparing Your Recording Space
- Recording Tips and Tricks
3. Editing and Sharing Your Work
- Editing Your Recording
- Share Your Work with the World