In this course, you will :
- The first course in the specialization teaches the learner to size a population or market.
- The second course teaches whether the clinician will or will not find value from deploying a new innovation.
- The third course identifies the competitive landscape of medical technology innovations to compete or complement.
- The fourth course, teaches how to put a monetary value on the improvement in health resulting from a new innovation.
- The summary of these elements creates a document of high strategic value where the learner has demonstrated not only an understanding of the marketplace but what is required for the marketplace to advance. This is what is accomplished during the Healthcare Marketplace capstone experience.