In this course, you will :
- Learn the practises and skills required to succeed in an entry-level project management role through hands-on experience.
- Learn how to create effective project documentation and artefacts throughout the project's various phases.
- Discover the fundamentals of Agile project management, with an emphasis on implementing Scrum events, creating Scrum artefacts, and comprehending Scrum roles.
- Real-world scenarios allow you to practise strategic communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder management.
- Foundations of Project Management
- Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project
- Project Planning: Putting It All Together
- Project Execution: Running the Project
- Agile Project Management
- Capstone: Applying Project Management in the Real World