In this course, you will learn :
- As a Product Manager, you will create digital products from the ground up.
- Solve Product Estimation Problems.
- Create and identify metrics to measure the success of your product.
- Make improvements to existing products.
- Create a product strategy and vision.
- Resolve product business issues.
1. Metrics Questions
- How would you measure the success of Facebook Likes?
- How would you track the North Star Metric for Google Calendar?
- Measure the success of Instagram Stories
- Measure the success of Reddit
2. Estimation Questions
- Calculate the number of queries answered by Google per second
- How many dentists are there in New York City?
- Estimate the number of Uber rides
- Estimate the number of Tesla Model 3s in California
3. Product Design Questions
- Design a digital payments system for rural India
- How would you design a bicycle renting app for tourists?
4. Product Strategy
- If Elon found you and made you the next CEO, would you use SpaceX to launch air
- Should Google acquire Quora?
5. Problem Solving
- PM at Netflix. Key Metric has dropped by 80%. What would you do?
- PM for B2B2C advertisement based product whose revenue plummets to zero