In this course, you will learn :
- Git installation instructions.
- How to set up a Git project and make basic changes.
- How to Make Commits
- How to validate any commit content.
- How to push your code to a remote Github repository.
- What are branches and how should they be used? How to Combine Branches
- What is the proper Git workflow?
- What is gitflow and how does it work?
- How to develop releases and hotfixes.
- Tag creation and usage.
- How to Handle Git Conflicts
- Git advanced commands How to properly configure git.
- How to make your own git aliases.
- Git installation
- Email and name configuration
- Initializing git project
- How to see your changes?
- Pushing repo to Github
- Working with branches in git