In this course, you will learn:
- Implement digital marketing techniques for mobile content promotion that include social media and multimedia applications.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms for mobile journalism.
- Digital marketing concepts centered on city marketing, SEO implementation, and digital content production, publication, monitoring, and performance.
- It will reach out to readers, particularly new readers, to determine how to characterize them, what motivates them, how they consume media, and media profiles.
- Benchmarking can help you establish a city marketing plan.
- Grammar of networks. Their aesthetics and narratives
- Journalistic use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other networks in general.
- Mobile journalism.
- Concepts of digital marketing
- Community management
- Creation, publication, monitoring and performance of digital content.
- New products from the convergent narrative.
- Migration of audiences to new narratives.
- Consumption habits in digital media.
- How to reach readers, new readers: how to characterize them, what motivates them, how they are consuming, profiles of these media.
- Positioning of Tourism in Bogotá