In this course, you will :
- Be able to create single-page React applications.
- Be able to use React features such as components and forms.
- Be able to use React to build a functional front-end web application.
- Be able to design responsive React applications using Reactstrap.
- Be able to design the architecture for a React-Redux application using Redux.
1. React Router and Single Page Applications
- Presentational and Container Components
- Exercise (Video): Presentational and Container Components
- React Components: Lifecycle Methods
- Functional Components
- React Virtual DOM
- React Router
- Single Page Applications
- React Router: Parameters
2. React Forms, Flow Architecture and Introduction to Redux
- Controlled Forms
- Uncontrolled Components
- The Model-View-Controller Framework
- The Flux Architecture
- Introduction to Redux
- React Redux Forms
3. More Redux and Client-Server Communication
- Redux Actions
- Redux Thunk
- Networking Essentials1
- Brief Representational State Transfer (REST)
- React Animations
- Introduction to Webpack