In this course, you will :
- How to use React, Redux, and Immutable.js to create a real-world application We will build our app from the ground up using interactive playgrounds (no setup required).
- Understand what React is and how it solves problems. We'll create our first weather app entirely with React.
- Identify potential issues in our React app and learn how Redux and Redux-Thunk can help.
- Discover Immutable.js and how it can aid in the performance of our Redux apps.
- How to use Jest to test our React/Redux app.
1. React basics
- Getting started with React
- React components
- Introducing JSX
- React components as ES6 classes
2. Your first React app
- Weather app in React
- Fetching data
3. Creating a forecast graph
- Getting started with Plotly.js
- Creating a Plot component
- Creating forecast graph in weather app
- Handling clicks on our forecast graph
4. State Management
- React state management: Flux and Redux
- Writing our first Redux parts
- Our completed Weather App with Redux
- Redux-Thunk: A better way to fetch data
- Immutable Redux
- How ImmutableJS works
- Utilising ImmutableJS for top performance
- Running our Weather app on your machine
- Testing your app with Jest
- Testing Actions
- Testing Reducers
- Testing Components